We leave you a list with the main religion of each country in America, arranged alphabetically, where Catholicism is considered directly, as the religion of the continent.
- Old and bearded: Protestantism (76.4%).
- Argentina: Catholicism (92%).
- Bahamas: Protestantism (69.9%).
- Barbados: Protestantism (66.3%).
- Belize: Catholicism (39.3%).
- Bolivia: Catholicism (95%).
- Brazil: Catholicism (64.6%).
- Canada: Catholicism (40.5%).
- Chile: Catholicism (66.7%).
- Colombia: Catholicism (90%).
- Costa Rica: Catholicism (76.3%).
- Cuba: Catholicism (85%).
- Dominica: Catholicism (61.4%).
- Ecuador: Catholicism (95%).
- The Savior: Catholicism (57.1%).
- United States: Protestantism (51.3%).
- Pomegranate: Catholicism (53%).
- Guatemala: Catholicism (% unknown).
- Guyana: Protestantism (30.5%).
- Haiti: Catholicism (80%).
- Honduras: Catholicism (97%).
- Jamaica: Protestantism (64.8%).
- Mexico: Catholicism (82.7%).
- Nicaragua: Catholicism (58.5%).
- Panama: Catholicism (85%).
- Paraguay: Catholicism (89.6%).
- Peru: Catholicism (81.3%).
- Dominican Republic: Catholicism (95%).
- Saint Kitts and Nevis: Anglicanism (% unknown).
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines: Protestantism (75%). Anglicanism is the predominant one.
- St. Lucia: Catholicism (61.5%).
- Surinam: Hinduism (27.4%).
- Trinidad and Tobago: Protestantism (32.1%).
- Uruguay: Catholicism (47.1%).
- Venezuela: Catholicism (96%).
Source: CIA Library
Image: Stock Photos - Peter Hermes Furian on Shutterstock
It may interest you:
Main religion of each country in Europe.
Main religion of each country in Asia.
Main religion of each country in Africa.
Main religion of each country in Oceania.
After studying History at the University and after many previous tests, Red Historia was born, a project that emerged as a means of dissemination where you can find the most important news of archeology, history and humanities, as well as articles of interest, curiosities and much more. In short, a meeting point for everyone where they can share information and continue learning.